Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Is Early Christmas as Billionaire Mogul, E-money Gifts wife customized New 2016 Range Rover SUV



E-money, a Lagos-based billionaire and the younger brother of popular singer, KCee, has surprised his beautiful wife with a 2016 customized Range Rover.


Christmas came early for Juliet Okonkwo, the pretty wife of multi-billionaire businessman, E-money, as her caring husband who is the CEO of Five Star Music record label, just gifted her with a brand new customized white Range Rover Sport which costs over N20 million.


The overjoyed billionaire wife share the good news.
She wrote: "Santa came early. I guess we all know why I call him my Superman. So he just said I should accompany him to pick up some documents from his business partner and here we are a surprise early Christmas present. My very own Customized Range Rover Super Sport 2016 all hail him for blessing me with my new toy. Thanks baby you are the best . l Love you Boo You are my Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment